Offer more flexibility
Desk booking solution
Create a more agile and flexible hybrid office environment while reducing your real-estate costs
Trusted by businesses worldwide
Organize your workday on your phone or web app
Book your desk
the way you like it
For booking the desk or checking in on the spot, you can choose the most suitable way for your office – QR code scanning, a one-click desk booking device, your office cards (NFC or RFID) if you already use them, or anonymous auto-booking.
Analyze to utilize
Desk occupation analytics can help you better understand how your spaces are used, enable more flexible working arrangements, increase workspace utilization, reduce office costs or facilitate new office layout decisions.
Reduce your office cost
Use the desk sensor to track anonymous desk occupancy and auto-release the desk if no one checks in at the scheduled time. This desk booking function can help radically reduce wasted workplace costs.
Clearly indicate desk occupancy status
Use the desk occupancy status indicator (LED light) to display if the desk is occupied or available; others would know the desk is booked even if you had left for a short break. When the reservation ends, the occupancy status will automatically change.
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Teams
- Azure Active directory
- Google Workspace
- Google Calendar
- Integration Mix
To improve the precision of your reservations, consider integrating one of the check-in options:
- QR code – the most cost-effective way to check in – just scan the code.
- Booking device – the easiest way to check in, requiring just one button click.
- NFC or RFID cards – utilize your office card for seamless desk check-ins.
- Sensor – automatically checks in when you are seated at your desk.
- Floor map: Make reservations directly on your office floor map and easily navigate.
- Role permission: Grant specific permissions to individuals.
- Colleagues: Effortlessly find where your colleagues sit.
- Assistant: Book workspaces for your other teammates.
- Booking settings: Set daily bookings or guidelines for advance desk reservations.
- Different locations: Integrate all offices into a unified office management solution, spanning other locations or countries.
Book a demo
- Gain insights into office space usage and determine actual desk needs.
- Investigate no-shows for booked desks.
- Identify popular desk areas and improve less-used spaces.
- Boost overall office utilization with data-driven insights.
The desk occupancy sensor automatically books the desk when someone sits down and releases it when the person leaves without returning for some time, making it available for others to use. Additionally, the sensor tracks data, providing insights into usage patterns and other relevant information.
Calculate your potential savings
Find out how much you can save on your yearly office expenses by enabling a hybrid work model, reducing the number of desks, and using the TableAir desk booking software for office management.
Remove the friction – give your employees autonomy, necessary resources, and the power to manage their workday.
Reduce office cost
Track and analyze day-to-day office space usage and use the insights to reduce your office costs.
Find colleagues fast
Make your team collaboration easier. Find your teammates quickly using the desk booking solutions floor map.
Choose the best fit
Choose the best solution for your office – book desks online or on the spot with a user-friendly interface.
You will be in good company
Trusted by companies. Loved by users.
“TableAir has enhanced our existing flexible working processes with staff able to reserve a desk in any office globally or, in fact, book a desk in a Remote Office when they intend to work from home. This gives the whole team visibility of where others are at any given time when they need them and allows us to assess how the flexible working scheme is being utilized by staff.”
Head of IT
at the chapmanbdsp
“At Girteka, I’m empowered with flexibility. The office design and solutions let me choose where I work best, whether I need quiet focus or collaborative spaces. It’s not just about having a desk; it’s about having the right space for every task.”
Customer Care Manager